Irish railways Class 22000 at Connolly station
* Engine: MTU 6H 1800 R83, 12.8 L, 6 cylinder, 483 bhp gross, 386 bhp (288 kW) traction per car.
* Transmission: Voith T211 re.4
* Top speed: 161 km/h (100 mph)
* Automatic PA and information display systems
* Fully air-conditioned
* Saloon, external view of doors and front facing CCTV camera and recording system
* Catering facilities
* Individual base seating
* Fire safety to BS 6853 Cat 1B, automatic fire extinguishing system for engines & fuel tanks
* The first six 3-car sets will be fitted with TPWS/AWS for operation on Northern Ireland Railways.
* Length: 3-car set, 70 m. 6-car set, 139 m
* Width: 2.84 m
* Height: 4 m
* Weight: 63 tonne, each car
Picture added on 19 December 2008