The Director's Coach
Taken 3/7/2013 at The National Brewery Centre, Burton upon Trent.
Originally made for the directors of the Manchester Ship Canal for them to keep a check on how building was going.
Once that was finished the coach, made by Ashbury railway Carriage Company, was sold to Bass for VIP use around their complex.
Most famous VIP was King Edward Vll in 1902.
Last use was for rail enthusiasts before retiring in 1965. Just 2 years before the complex closed.
Picture added on 15 July 2013 at 22:23