SR Schools Class - 923
Built in December 1933 this southern Railway V Class or Schools class as they became known started out as 'Uppingham' but its name was changed when Uppingham School objected and from August 1934 it was known as 'Bradfield'. 40 of the class were named after Public Schools. Seen at Rainhill 150 in 1980.
Picture added on 28 May 2013 at 22:34