Longmoor Military Railway no. 71505/118
Named 'Brussels', oil fired 0-6-0ST photographed in the exhibition shed at Oxenhope, KWVR, on 13 December 2012.
Built by Hudswell Clarke at Leeds in 1945 for the War Department, Works no. 1782. Spent many years based at the Longmoor Military Railway in Hampshire, training Army personnel in railway operating practices until the base closed in 1970.
Came to the KWVR in September 1971 and has been there ever since.
Picture added on 15 January 2013 at 08:54