1923 Sheffield Tram
10/3/2012. South Yorkshire Transport Museum.
The truck is a Peckham P22
The body, originally double deck, made by Cravens of Sheffield in 1923.
Originally owned by Sheffield Corporation Tramways as number 460.
The 2 decks were separated in 1951 the lower deck being sold to a farm for £25.
Cosmetically restored now used for display purposes.
Picture added on 07 April 2012 at 19:03