ATSF 4-8-4, Kingman, Arizona
3759 is an ex ATSF 4-8-4 Northern. It was built by Baldwin in 1928 and eventually withdrawn from service in 1957. It was then presented to the City of Kingman where it was placed on display in a local park, close to the BNSF main line. Seen on 22nd March 2007.
Picture added on 21 September 2011 at 20:53